Getting Orientation Enforced on Phone

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Apr 14 10:29:04 EDT 2018

BR: just completed test.

I tried "go letting"  to stack

   mobileSetAllowedOrientations "portrait,portrait upside down,landscape left,landscape right"

just before closing in and opening the next stack.

No go an Android.

Next I wondered by the portrait turn up portrait in iOS?  Well I look like it did in openStack

on preOpenStack
   wait 100 milliseconds with messages
end preOpenStack
on openStack
   set the fullscreenmode of this stack to "showAll" -- better for wider screens
   mobile_SetAllowedOrientation "portrait"
   set the acceleratedRendering of this stack to true
end openStack

---

So I went to landscape then, which had it preopenstack handler, and I change it to openstack handler

results

iOS : It complied, go orientation landscape back to portrait BUT
complete, going to portrait to land scape. The was enforced (to landscape)
but location the background image was off !
and I have set in to image

   set the loc of img "bgImage" to the loc of this cd

Android: Did not compiled until we manually rotated and the bkground image was off is the name offsets and iOS.

GIT stash!  back to where I was before.

   9.0.1

    I can live with that.. hopefully sooner than later. If you don’t there soon I will be forced to a horrible notice

    "Please turn phone"  and end of change of stacks.