LCB Woes

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Thu Apr 12 22:52:46 EDT 2018

Here's an snip from my libSodium start:

private __safe foreign handler \
MCDataCreateWithBytesAndRelease( \
in pBytes as Pointer, \
in pCount as LCUIndex, \
out rData as Data) \
returns CBool binds to "<builtin>"

private __safe foreign handler \
MCMemoryAllocate( \
in pSize as LCUIndex, \
out rBlock as Pointer) \
returns CBool binds to "<builtin>"

private __safe foreign handler \
MCMemoryDeallocate( \
in pBlock as Pointer) \
returns nothing binds to "<builtin>"

constant kCrypto_kx_PUBLICKEYBYTES is 32
constant kCrypto_kx_SECRETKEYBYTES is 32

private foreign handler \
_crypto_kx_keypair( \
in pPK as Pointer, /* unsigned char pk[crypto_kx_PUBLICKEYBYTES] */ \
in pSK as Pointer) /* unsigned char sk[crypto_kx_SECRETKEYBYTES] */ \
returns CInt binds to "c:libsodium>crypto_kx_keypair"

public handler sodiumKxKeypair(out rPK as Data, out rSK as Data) returns
Boolean
variable tPKbuffer as Pointer
variable tSKbuffer as Pointer

if not MCMemoryAllocate(kCrypto_kx_PUBLICKEYBYTES, tPKbuffer) then
throw "can't allocate PK buffer"
end if
if not MCMemoryAllocate(kCrypto_kx_SECRETKEYBYTES, tSKbuffer) then
MCMemoryDeallocate(tPKbuffer)
throw "can't allocate SK buffer"
end if
unsafe
if _crypto_kx_keypair(tPKbuffer, tSKbuffer) < 0 then
MCMemoryDeallocate(tPKbuffer)
MCMemoryDeallocate(tSKbuffer)
throw "could not get keys"
end if
end unsafe

if not MCDataCreateWithBytesAndRelease(tPKbuffer, \
kCrypto_kx_PUBLICKEYBYTES, rPK) then
MCMemoryDeallocate(tPKbuffer)
MCMemoryDeallocate(tSKbuffer)
throw "error copying PK"
end if
if not MCDataCreateWithBytesAndRelease(tSKbuffer, \
kCrypto_kx_SECRETKEYBYTES, rSK) then
MCMemoryDeallocate(tSKbuffer)
throw "error copying SK"
end if

return true
end handler

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 9:37 PM, Pi Digital via use-livecode <