LCB Woes

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Thu Apr 12 19:54:56 EDT 2018

Greetings!   I am trying to learn how to make a LC Library that will connect to an external SDK that I can use in my LC Apps.  But, I seem to be stuck before I even got started.   I have LC Builder open, and I have downloaded the SDK I want to write the wrapper for, but I don’t know what to do with it.   How do you connect the two?  I’ve looked at LC’s examples and they talk A LOT about making widgets, but not much about making a library.   Does anyone know the process?  Or, know good resource to explain how to do this?

-Dan