Mobile Native Essentials Widget Pack

Mark Talluto mark at canelasoftware.com
Wed Apr 11 18:01:22 EDT 2018

$49 for the amount of work that went into making these widgets is quite affordable. Yes, these are listed as v .5. They could have labeled them as v 1.0. That leaves everyone the opportunity to find things that need to be fixed or improved and provide feedback. These key features are not coming any other way than this. LiveCode does not have the resources to build these themselves. Here is our chance to get them now and not years down the road.

Look at this another way. Surely the income generated from the apps we make, if we are doing commercial work, will cover the cost of these essential controls.  If you are not making software for money, getting these might be questionable. But, I know of people that will burn that value on coffee each week. At least these widgets will help you make money and/or save time.

This is a no brainer for those making mobile apps. I do have a wish list. The main one is to have a working desktop representation of the controls. For some of them it is not much extra work. For others, there probably is no native equivalent to mimic on the desktop. This is certainly not the fault of Digital Pomegranate.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io <http://livecloud.io/>
nursenotes.net <http://nursenotes.net/>