WordReport Help

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Apr 11 14:05:33 EDT 2018

Yes, no end of problems with this "helpful" thing Word for Mac does. It silently changes line endings, borking any file that expects them to be something OTHER than what the MacOS uses. For instance I cannot export an address book from a Toshiba copier and open it in MacOS, *even if I do not save it*!!! Office for Mac will silently and erroneously (IMHO) change the line endings "for me". If I do, the file will not import back into the Toshiba.

Bob S