Mobile Native Essentials Widget Pack

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Apr 11 12:57:33 EDT 2018

I agree these look great, and because I know Digital Pomegranate I can
have lots of faith in them - so I will buy them (whenever I next want to
do a mobile project).

But - I have one (or maybe two) "objections"

1. I don't think items should go on sale on the store with *no*
documentation available for what they are, what they do, how they are
used, customization/preferences available, .... - nothing but the names
of the widgets.

2. it would be really nice if there were also a desktop version of each
of these. I *want* to be able to create a project that works on all
platforms (and, in particular, on the ones that allow for the
super-quick development cycle we get for desktop).

I guess this is a comment for any widget that anyone is going to produce ...

-- Alex.

P.S. Hmmm - I see the same objection applies to all (or most) of the
other items on the third-party store - but I still think the objection
is valid :-)