DataGrid anomaly?

Ian McKnight iangmcknight at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 09:53:00 EDT 2018

Hi

I have a stack that opens a data stack imports an array, processes it and
displays the results in a DataGrid Table - pretty straight forward and
simple stuff - and all handlers work as they should.

Here is the code in the "Open File" button

*on* mouseUp

   retrieveData

   augmentDataArray

   displayDataInDataGrid  -- problem handler

*end* mouseUp

All handlers are card Scripts.

The handler causing problems is

*command* displayDataInDataGrid

   *put* createTabbedDataList() into tTabbedDataList

   *set* the dgText of *group* "dgDataDisplay" to tTabbedDataList  -- line
155

*end* displayDataInDataGrid

When called from the "Open File" button I get the following error

*  card id 1002: execution error at line 155 (Chunk: can't find
background), char 1*

However when I remove the call in the "Open File" script and call

displayDataInDataGrid from a different mouseUp handler  it works perfectly.

Can anyone shed light on this.

I'm Using LC 9.0 Indy and have tried it in LC Indy 8.1.9

Thanks for any help.

--
Regards

Ian McKnight