WordReport Help

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Wed Apr 11 08:46:07 EDT 2018

 > How do you keep a data tag from inserting
 > an extra line after the data tag?

BTW, Charles is aware that I can look into this issue if he sends me a
test stack and template to examine precisely what's going on with the
tag and the data. I may charge a fee if I need to edit templates or user
code. Unfortunately I don't feel on firm ground to venture an opinion on
this one myself without seeing the actual test. Otherwise too many
unknowns! Thanks, Charles.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

WordLib: Take charge of MS Word and OpenOffice documents
SpreadLib: "Excel-lent" spreadsheet import/export for LC
http://livecodeaddons.com/