[OT, maybe] - configuring a Windows Installer for a Standalone

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Apr 10 12:18:33 EDT 2018

I think he is saying that PrivilegesRequired=admin DOESN'T work, as I suspected. There is no point to running a Windows app as an administrator unless it is capable of modifying system files or altering settings only an admin can modify. By settings the UAC level to Same as Invoker (which IMHO ought to be the default) it worked for him. At least that is what I got from his email.

Bob S