Android Can't Find Path to Web folder

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Apr 9 21:23:01 EDT 2018

This worked both iOS/Android

There was no need to copy from when web tree to documents folder.

The keys were:

1) no "file://"

2) on desktop the "resources" is the one with "lexicon.livecode"  which is relative the "/web" in the same directory.
But it still requires slash… in web environment slash wouldn't work, but here it's needed.
Because it building an absolute path from $HOME

3) on mobile this, the full path from the Standalone executable is required.

=========
on preOpenCard
   set the rect of widget "Browser" of me to the rect of this card
     # response web app…. automatically fit any screen.

   if isMobile() then 4

     		 set the url of widget "Browser" to (specialFolderPath("resources") & "/modules/lexicon/web/index.html")

     else

     # desktop

     		 set the url of widget "Browser" to (specialFolderPath("resources") & "/web/index.html")

     end if

end preOpenCard
========