[ANN] Release 9.0.0

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Apr 9 10:54:10 EDT 2018

Teleconferencing is a phone function, not a web or file server. The agreement with the ISP is that you do not try to run a business grade server out of your home without paying for a business grade internet connection. I do not think they necessarily are monitoring your traffic to try to catch you in the act, although if you used an inordinate amount of bandwidth consistently each month, that might raise some red flags. Otherwise entities would put their file and mail servers in their bathrooms, and who is stupid enough to do that?? ;-)

Bob S