Livecode 9.0.0 (Problem Saving??)

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Apr 6 11:41:50 EDT 2018

You probably will not want to hear this, but if each card is simply a record in a "database" then you should be made aware the unlike the Hypercard engine, the Livecode engine is not optimized to work this way. If you have common card layouts (I call them forms) you should consider using only one card for each form, and then accessing a database like sqLite, or storing your data in arrays saved as properties of the cards or stack.

Bob S