[ANN] Release 9.0.0

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Apr 5 12:56:38 EDT 2018

An internet speed test is the only reliable way to determine your actual ISP bandwidth at any given moment, and that only after making sure your local area network is not actively downloading or uploading anything, or at least anything significant. Throughput from a source can only tell you how fast you can get data from that particular site at that particular time, which you aready know.

Bob S