[ANN] Release 9.0.0

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 12:21:29 EDT 2018

Hi Mark,

I didn't think I was going to get it coming down in 20 seconds - only that
what I have paid for and was getting for at least 3 months has gone down by
from 190 to 40 MBits.

It does mean though I can download from multiple sites at the same time
without slowing down at the higher speed - and dropbox will work faster on
big files.

Regards lagi

On 5 April 2018 at 17:09, Mark Talluto via use-livecode <