eBook Academy error

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Thu Apr 5 09:33:13 EDT 2018

Well I took this as a chance to dip my toes in the GitHub waters. I
created an account, signed my contributor agreement with LiveCode, and
linked my GitHub to LiveCode.

I made a commit (but no pull request) on
docs/dictionary/object/videoClip.lcdoc and it was pretty painless ;)
Can anyone familiar with the process check me work?

--Andrew Bell