Standalone Settings Frustration

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:32:11 EDT 2018

Just a guess, but if it happens again, I'd look at "the filename of stack
<stackname> and if its not what you want, change it. ( I can think of
another few possible ways that it might be forced to change, but this would
probably be the easiest)

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 6:22 PM, William Prothero via use-livecode <