[ANN] Release 9.0.0

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Wed Apr 4 16:23:17 EDT 2018

Okay, it has been so long since i used the backdrop, I forgot where to
turn it off!

Backdrop all okay now.

And, it is still the case that if I associate LC files to another
version (like 6.7.11 or 8.1.9) and then launch LC9 the Splash stays on
if I say no to the association request.

Thank you for you help.