Odd Name Resolution

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Apr 4 10:50:23 EDT 2018

That might be possible except I've checked for that already, and also it doesn't fit the symptoms I've already expressed. The phrase evaluates correctly if the target card is the currentcard, or if I reference the object using the full name. It only fails (actually it returns bad value) if I reference it up to the card name and that card is not the top stack.

For me this is moot since I have gotten into the habit now of referencing objects using their long IDs to dispel all doubt, and to avoid other naming conflicts, like similar cards with objects with the same names. I like having apps with multiple windows, and given that, full references is definitely the way to go.

Bob S