[ANN] Release 9.0.0

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Apr 3 13:35:59 EDT 2018

Thanks, Panos.  Very exciting news.

I've noticed in recent weeks that download speeds from
downloads.livecode.com have become very slow.  Builds that used to take
just a couple minutes now take hours.

My ISP isn't the best, but I haven't seen slow downloads like that
anywhere else.

Is this a known issue with that server?  Could there be something
specific to my ISP causing this delay with that subdomain but no others?

And a question about the future: now that v9 is out, is there anything
you can tell us about v10?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems