TOOLS ROUNDUP! TOOLS ROUNDUP!

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Apr 3 13:31:08 EDT 2018

Mike & Marc,

You can find the tool at
http://www.researchware.com/livecode/rwScriptReporter141016.livecode

It is not fancy, nor elegant, but I have found I use it regularly to
create a text file of the script of our 100K+ line LiveCode app and
often have the text file of the scripts open to search and copy lines of
code from it into objects that I am working on in the IDE or simply to
search for a look up any oen of the hundreds of functions and commands
that are internal APIs for our application.

Anyone is welcome to use this code in any way they like. If someone make
a really slick version of this, please let me know.

The Table of Contents feature works pretty well. The index still needs
some tweaking to make it more useful that it currently is.

-- Paul