TOOLS ROUNDUP! TOOLS ROUNDUP!

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Apr 3 11:30:26 EDT 2018

On 4/3/2018 10:33 AM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode wrote:
> I'm still thinking about sessions for LCG.  One of the suggestions I had
> seen was an intro on tool x.  How about a tools roundup?  Names and URL's
> for your favorite LC tools go in this thread, please.  More is better so I
> don't leave anyone out.

Mike,

I have a "tool" that I use a lot that I am happy to share. It is not an
IDE plugin, just a stack that will build a text file of the scripts of
all of the open (non-IDE) stacks (except itself). I find it helpful to
have a text file of all my apps scripts for reference. I have no idea if
any other would find it useful. I suspect for those who do they already
have better versions of such a tool they created. Any way, I'm happy to
email it to you if you like. Just send me a direct email an let me know.