Guessing game

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 04:28:11 EDT 2018

Arrays as first class citizens? Give them a passport! Arrays have rights
too!

Need to check if they can be passed as parameters in setprop handlers - as
in “set the beautiful_Colour [spellingArray] of my card to light-grey”

Last time I checked not all first class citizens were equal.

On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 at 08:51, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <