Blurring field contents

David V Glasgow dvglasgow at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 09:44:10 EDT 2018

Thanks for all the suggestions, but blur works really well.  I just take a snapshot of the field, blur the resultant image, overlay it on the confidential field, snapshot the entire card to clipboard and then delete the blurred image.

I had to manually include it in the standalone, though, which confused me  a tad.

Also, fields (or is it fonts) are different in LC8.  Two fields with identical content,  font (arial MS) and settings, one clips the very top of the text and the other doesn’t.Nudging the margin up 1 fixes the issue, but it is a bit confusing.

Best wishes,

David G