AcceleratedRendering States When Opening and Closing Stacks

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Sep 30 03:00:11 EDT 2017

I doubt the layermode is an issue here. Layermode is relevant only when the
card is open.

I'm not where I can review Mark's post about it, but I think
acceleratedRendering basically tells the engine to buffer the content of
designated controls so they will move smoothly. The layermode tells the
engine what type of movement will be implemented. This is all done at the
card level and the cache is flushed when the card closes or when the cache
is full. A stack or card that isn't open has no effect on anything.

Someone correct me if I mangled the concept.
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com