MacOS 10.13 crashes LC after color dialog

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 04:14:51 EDT 2017

Hi all,

MacOS 10.13 is still in beta, and several other apps have problems with the
system color picker:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MacOS/comments/6mu94y/anyone_else_noticed_that_on_high_sierra_using_the/
https://vimeo.com/234359128

I am not sure if this is something that Apple plans to fix, or something
that we (LiveCode) and all the other affected apps have to patch.

Best,
Panos
--

PS: @Hermann thanks for the bug report

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 6:31 AM, Tore Nilsen via use-livecode <