macOS 10.13 and xCode 9 compatibility?

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 10:04:26 EDT 2017

Hi Steve,

Yes, that support will be rolled into the next DP release of 8.2 and 9.0 as
well.

Regarding macOS High Sierra, I had installed one of its betas in a
partition, and I did not notice any issues.

I think several community members use 10.13 and have no issues so far.

Best regards,
Panos
--

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 1:48 PM, Stephen MacLean via use-livecode <