macOS 10.13 and xCode 9 compatibility?

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 08:21:41 EDT 2017

Hi Stephen,

No, support for Xcode9 has not been added yet. We have a pending PR for
that, so it will appear in the next 8.1.7 RC2 release.

Important note: You do NOT need to rebuild your apps with xcode 9 if you
want them to run on iOS 11. This will happen seamlessly (remember that in
the standalone settings, you choose e.g. "iOS 9.3 or later").

https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=29783
https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=29779

Best,
Panos
--

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 1:14 PM, Stephen MacLean via use-livecode <