Autocomplete toggle?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Sep 27 13:32:25 EDT 2017

Thanks. I wish it recorded sound, it would be helpful to say "now I'm typing a
D, look 3 words back for the insertion" but that's what I'll probably use.

@Monte, I will have some free time next week, I'll see if I can reproduce
the problem then.

---
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On September 27, 2017 9:17:10 AM Robert Brenstein via use-livecode