OT: OMGwebsites

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Sep 27 13:26:38 EDT 2017

I think you are overestimating people in general. I knew a guy I worked with in a Church setting, who did all the web development for the different web pages for each ministry. (It was a large Church). He would be contracted to produce a presence page for a particular ministry, so he would ask the head of that ministry for some content. Photos, text blurbs, the usual.

Almost inevitably, they would get back to him days or even weeks later and say, "How's that web page coming along. We really need it." He would reply that he asked for content and had not gotten it yet. They would usually reply something like, "I thought that was what you did."

Yeah. I'm not kidding.

Bob S