OT: OMGwebsites

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Sep 27 10:53:56 EDT 2017

Great article. I do the same thing myself, going elsewhere if I cannot get enough informatino, but my beef is when there is no phone number or even a chat bubble I can use to talk to someone about what my particular problem is and whether or not the solution will solve it. No one to contact means to me, "Such a small startup company that we cannot hire someone to answer the phone or address your issue in person, and we are hoping you won't notice."

Bob S