FMaker is a utility stack to make folders/directories.

James Hale james at thehales.id.au
Wed Sep 27 02:45:24 EDT 2017

Just uploaded to "sample stacks" (button on toolbar in IDE or <http://livecodeshare.runrev.com>

 FMaker is a utility stack to make folders/directories.

It will take a list of files from a directory (or a text file) and create folders with the same names as are in the list.

Once loaded:
• the list can be edited within the stack,
• the list entries can have text removed or replaced
* GREP can be used
• if the list comes from a directory listing the files can be moved into the
  newly created folders.
• it uses a couple of SVG widgets so hopefully you will see them.

I actually use it as a standalone on my Mac.

Origin.
I handle quite a few media files which, after processing, need to be placed in a folder having the same (or similar) name.
Given I do this a lot this was definately a task that could be automated in some way.

Enjoy!