Script Editor Autocomplete Optional?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Sep 23 16:01:04 EDT 2017

Monte

Respond to your previous "disheartened"

don't be!

Just downloaded 9.0.0 DP9

For all the gorilla dust around this new feature which I had not actually see yet, I was wondering..

But now, wow this is awesome!

How often to I set an itemdelimiter? sheesh "like all the time"

and auto complete leaves the "characters" selected and when you type a quote, wraps it and then keeps it selected so you type underscore and it is inserted. Magic!

Thanks for all the hard work on this!

Brahmanathaswami

Jacque wrote:

    Having just read the blog post, which I didn't know existed until I saw
    the reference here, I may use autocomplete more than I thought. I didn't
    know it did all that stuff. Apologies, Monte.

    I'd still like the separate pane for when I'm not actively coding, but
    this does look pretty cool. I'm fairly amazed at what you've accomplished.