Best way to copy from one stack to another

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 21 14:02:36 EDT 2017

For some reason I've never understood, there is no menu item to copy a
card, but it is easy to do in script or the message box:

   copy this card

Once that's done you can use Cmd-V to paste the card into the target
stack. Alternately you can do:

   copy card x of stack y to stack z

For only a few cards, I usually find it easier to just leave "copy this
card" in the message box, hit the return key, and manually paste into
the target stack. After that all I have to do is navigate to the next
card I want to copy and hit the return key again in the message box.

If you have a fair number of cards to move, then a short handler with a
repeat loop is easier, using the "copy ... to" option above.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com