Setting the acceleratedRendering to true on startup on Android 7 and Android 8

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 21 13:48:07 EDT 2017

I have a Pixel that was just updated to Oreo (Android 8) and running
Swami's app works okay. That's the one app I happen to have installed
that uses acceleratedRendering quite a bit.

He's made some changes recently that turns it on and off after the card
has already loaded, but on some cards it loads on preOpenCard or
preOpenStack. I guess I should poke around and see where those cards are
so I can test it again for you.