Scrolling Groups on Mobile - Show a little of what is below

Alan alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 21 01:45:37 EDT 2017

Hi BR

What's lacking is the visual feedback that there's something "more"...

One way you might give an indication could be to flash the mobile scrollbars to show how much of the group is visible.

e.g.
smControlSet sScrollerID, "indicatorStyle", "white"
smControlSet sScrollerID, "vIndicator", true

I can't remember now if the indicator flashes by itself or not, but if not then just send messages in time to show then hide then show again to "flash" it...

Maybe that'd work?

HTH

cheers

Alan