Moving on from 8.* to 9.*

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Sep 20 16:09:08 EDT 2017

Perhaps this answers the question. Looking at the download table/release notes.

9.0.0 DP 8 is 3 months behind… last updated July 13.

Doesn't this mean all the fixes to bugs in 8.2 DP1  are still bugs in 9.0.0 DP8 ?

BR Wrote:

    So what about 9.0.0 DP8  are you happy with this? Anything you can share with the more conservative users here that prefer to sit pat on their old versions based on "if it is not broken, don't fix" it philosophy?

    I understand it's not a problem to install several different version and I have just downloaded both 8.2 DP1  and 9.0.0DP 8

    but before diving in… would like to hear from anyone here… on issues with 9.*