Testing iOS apps on attached device

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Mon Sep 18 04:59:09 EDT 2017

Hi Jacque,

Thanks for helping.

> Check to be sure that the profile in standalone settings is the same one
> that XCode is using.

How would that work? Surely the profile is backed into the app when the
Standalone Builder builds the standalone? (I'm not building the app with
Xcode, just using it to install the app that LC built on to my phone.) Does
Xcode have a separate profile to install a app - if so where would I find that?

many thanks,

Ben