LiveCode 8.2.0 DP-1 Dropping Keystrokes in IDE

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Sep 17 20:46:19 EDT 2017

On 9/17/17 6:58 PM, RunRevPlanet via use-livecode wrote:

> Carefully type the following in the Script Editor, using my 2 finger typing
> skills:
>
>    put 5 into item 1 of rectBuffer
>
> Looking up from the keyboard, this is what has been added my code:
>
>    put nto 3 ectfer
> Decide that I have already wasted more than enough time this morning, and simply
> feel like crying.

<hands you a tissue>

> For anyone who cares, the script is about 7000 lines

I'd guess it's the 7000 lines. The autocomplete lookups may not be able
to deal with that much text fast enough. Does it work for you with a
tiny little script? How about if you type one letter at a time and count
to five in between? Or 10?

It won't help but at least you'd know where the problem is.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com