Testing iOS apps on attached device

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 16 10:40:53 EDT 2017

you've got a provisioning profile issue, so the install is failing
silently.  It's documented in bug report xxxxxx.  To figure out what the
heck is going on, do the install using xcode and you'll get the error
message.  After you have the PP issue resolved, testing directly on the
device will work.

On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 10:13 AM, Ben Rubinstein via use-livecode <