Android Audio Playback & Recording

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Sep 16 00:05:48 EDT 2017

Mahala Ali!

OT a bit… but how do we do this on iOS ?

use MergAV?

I'm only seeing ref to Video recording…

we should refer to this,

mergAVAudioSessionSetCategory # and all the other

mergMicrophone* # commands and functions,

right?

BR

On 9/15/17, 1:53 AM, "Ali Lloyd via use-livecode" <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    Hi All,
    Firstly thanks to Peter Reid for discovering that the foreign bindings in
    that blog post were out of date! I have updated the blog accordingly. I
    took the liberty of tidying up the LCB code, and adding docs and a sample
    stack - you can check them out here (for now)
    https://github.com/livecode/livecode/pull/5941/files

    The library should be included in 9.0 DP 9.

    Cheers,
    Ali