Version 1.4 of Dash DocSet creator posted

James Hale james at thehales.id.au
Thu Sep 14 11:35:19 EDT 2017

Version 1.4
• format for description section now correct.
* correct keyword lookup where multiple exists works again.
  Note - dependent on a type being included in text as in <keyword(type)>
* Logo copyright info added.

I think I have finally covered all the holes.
Please let me know if you find either a link not working or text missing.
Given there are still errors in the actual source documents it may not be something that can be addressed by the stack.

The next version of Dash should also include all the missing entry types for the LiveCode docs.

	control_structure
	expression
	glossary
	handler
	iterator
	message
	widget

Currently these all seem to be dumped under "Statements"

James