Script Editor Autocomplete Optional?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Sep 13 15:52:45 EDT 2017

Rick, please post the bug report URL here so we can follow along.

I appreciate the intention of auto-complete, and can see how it may be
useful for writing a new line, but when editing an existing line it
keeps adds closing quotes and closing brackets where I already have them
further on in the line, costing me significant time to clean up.

I may resurrect my old custom script editor plugin in the meantime so I
can get back to working efficiently....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems