[ANN] Release 8.2.0 DP-1

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 14:08:06 EDT 2017

@Richmond

Not at all. The autocomplete feature (and thus the CommunityPlus edition)
is something new, which might cause regressions. So, until 8.2 goes GM,
people that want to use a *stable* build to deploy their apps can use
8.1.x. (In fact we will probably release 8.1.8 before the 8.1.x series is
EOLed.

Best,
Panos
--

PS: Every bug fix that goes into 8.1.x, will also be included in 8.2.x and
9.x

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 6:57 PM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <