IconGrid widget v2.0.2

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Tue Sep 12 20:35:56 EDT 2017

Some may say it has too much options but I couldn't stop when coding:
LC Builder is full of features. The more one codes, the more one sees
that. Some may say, I could have split it into several smaller widgets
so that we could have sooner 100 community widgets, if not 1000 ;-)

Anyway, I documented a lot, wrote > 1000 lines for the dictionary!

***** What the widget does in short: *****

Its a grid of equally sized (rounded rectangles), you give a number
of rows and number of columns.

Each element has properties (in order of the layering):

Colors (using high contrast colors),
Image (load these from server or disk, 150 'icons' are built in),
SVGpath (use the built in SVGs or any other valid path),
Text (multiline supported),
Number (readable only).

= Resize the elements and the widget adjusts its size.
= Resize the widget and the elements adjust their size.
= Rotate the elements by multiples of 90 degrees.
= Rotate the grid as a whole by multiples of 90 degrees.
= Reorder the grid elements by drag and drop (or script it).

Read more details here:
http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?p=158112#p158112

or install directly with my installer (incl. a demo-stack) from
"Sample Stacks or http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/842/
[Download the installer and read the short scripts to trust it.]

Enjoy!