Phone Number Validation Function

Stephen MacLean smaclean at madmansoft.com
Mon Sep 11 22:11:18 EDT 2017

Hi Bob,

Last year I released a sample library for base functions like this:

https://github.com/renegadesteve/rsIsValid <https://github.com/renegadesteve/rsIsValid>

You can use the LCS version, or build a widget library for your version of LC 9.

It does use RegEx, but you can Sean said, there are many ways to do what you are looking to do.

Since it seems that you are looking for consistency across you app, however you get there, it can be done in multiple ways. RegEx is a valid way to do.

As always, YMMV.

Best,

Steve MacLean