Apps monetizing

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Mon Sep 11 14:27:05 EDT 2017

Exactly. Make sure that your widget has some sort of way for them to close it eventually. If you have it steered through your own website (rather than direct link) then you could set up banners for display in a smaller browser window. It depends on what suits you or your clients the most. There is a considerable amount of chatter about the morality of the adverts (a great number of them are for fitness pills or scamware) but those seem to be the only ones who are advertising. It’s very rare for the likes of Disney, Chanel or other big brands to advertise on these platforms.

I just found that InMobi are still making available their JavaScript tags so they are an alternative. Their disclaimer is that “even though it is possible to use InMobi JavaScript tags with mobile applications instead of mobile websites, results may vary and InMobi will not be able to provide support.”

Sean Cole
Pi Digital