Livecode docset for Dash

James Hale james at thehales.id.au
Mon Sep 11 13:27:21 EDT 2017

Hi Bob,

Actually I might mean macro.
I had entered a snippet called "sw" which was a three case switch template.

While coding the stack I went to type "Answer" but couldn't get past "Answ" before the switch statement was inserted.
I hadn't realized Dash would pick this up and act on it.

My main reason for doing this was to get a copy of the documentation (mainly the dictionary) on to my iPad as I often want to look something up, especially if reading the list or forum. The online API doesn't function on touch devices and this just works.

Of course the added bonus is the access to all the other doc sets.

It came in quite handy as I need to look up both HTML and CSS while coding the conversions to html.

James