Getting saucy

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sun Sep 10 11:52:16 EDT 2017

Someone more knowledgeable would need to comment as to why, but I can
verify that it won't build from downloaded zips of the repository.  When
attempting to `make config-mac` it will complain that it isn't a git
repository.

Having said all that, it wasn't that bad to get the environment set up on
my Mac.  The most involved part was getting the various SDKs linked in to
my version of Xcode.  If I had not started with an App store version of
Xcode, it probably would have gone smoother (for anyone reading this, be
sure to NOT use the App store version).

Now, I just need to set up a Linux VM so I can start building that version
too...

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 9:54 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <