TSNet error 6

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Wed Sep 6 00:29:35 EDT 2017

Hi Jacque,

Any of those error codes (6, 7 or 35) are reasonable if you are
operating in an area with a really poor connection.

When you are operating on a public wifi, it could have a lot to do with
how the wifi is configured, as Bob mentioned below.  How these are
configured can vary greatly.

Depending on how far you want to go with testing, you could try see if
your app can communicate with other sites when at these coffee shops.
Does it only have trouble with HTTPS sites, or just certain sites?  If
you browse to a site first with Chrome, does your app then work
afterwards?  Does it have trouble if you try connect via the IP address
rather than the hostname?

Cheers,

Charles