Something is wrong with 8.1.7 RC1

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Sep 5 18:03:17 EDT 2017

Hi all. Just tried 8.1.7 RC1 for OS X. My code starts to fail right away. I have a simple handler called ArrangeMenus, which if not in development mode removes a couple menu buttons, then bumps the buttons over filling in the gaps. In 8.1.6 runs fine. In 8.1.7 in a repeat loop I get object is not a container, and more importantly, variables that the handler just created are not visible in the debugger, as though the variables do not exist in memory.

Something is horribly wrong with this build.

Bob S